My newly defined unviable pregnancy UPDATE: MISDIAGNOSED

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

update

Postby gingerbell01 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:16 pm

I had another ultrasound today. I do have a subchorionic bleed that the ultrasound tech said is not normal to see, however, it isn't uncommon either.. I just have to keep an eye on it which means frequent trips to get ultrasounds.
The embryo has a nice strong heart beat today of 162 and is measuring to date. My midwife said that babies are more resilient than we give them credit for. Despite our worry about blood and all things foreign to us in pregnancies, a baby has the strength to survive it while we worry that we won't.
For anyone who sees blood, I now know how horrific that can feel. I also know that through my own experience it doesn't mean the worst. The ER doctor I know said there are many reasons women bleed during pregnancy and he can't believe how it is viewed as abnormal as there is so much going on in there.
I think the human body is unique in every case. We are all built so differently that it is not surprising that when we make babies, there are varying ways at which they grow within us.
I am going to focus on the fact that there is a beautiful little heartbeat within me and I will protect it with everything I have.

E> E> E>
gingerbell01
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby VomRuizHaus » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:40 pm

Thank you SO much for sharing... It truly gives me hope!

Stacy
VomRuizHaus
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby AshleyAE » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:46 am

Congratulations!!!
AshleyAE
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby MandyJ » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:41 pm

Congratulations!!!
Mandy J