My story

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

Re: My story

Postby helpme2110 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:55 am

It's over for me/us. :(
helpme2110
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby charliethebeagle » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:04 pm

helpme I am so sorry for your loss. my thoughts go out to you and your family. I hope you get through it ok. hugs and love.
charliethebeagle
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby helpme2110 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:30 pm

@charliethebeagle thank you for your reply. I am sorry to hear that ou are going through something similar. Having been through this 3 times I can be of help and encouragement if you would like to share your story.
helpme2110
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby BJay » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:38 am

I found this site in hopes for some hope for my baby. I found out I'm pregnant after 5 years of trying, being told I'm infertile, never gonna have a baby. As of 10/19 I was about 3 weeks pregnant with HCG at 11. On the 22 it dropped to 4. on the 24th it went to 5. I got another test today because the doctor i was seeing wanted to wait 3 weeks. I still feel pregnant, nothing's changed, ect. Its been back and forth for over a week as to wether or not I'm pregnant. Wednesday they told me I lost the baby (they think). I took a preg test. It was negative. I was so upset. I've wanted to be a mom since i was 16, but I waited til I was married. They said I must have miscarried between the 19th and 22nd. End of story right?

Nope. Last night I had yet another pregnancy test (This makes number 9!). I was told there's "tissue" in my uterus, but the doctor never went on to tell me what it was. I'm under the assumption that I'm still pregnant, but I have no idea. I guess I find out Monday.
BJay
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby whiteys_lady » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:19 am

Hi Ladies, i am in the process of waiting to find out what is going on, got my first + Home Preg Test nearly 3 weeks ago, it was a faint pos so waited 2 days was still faint pos, i had an ectopic in feb of this year treated by methotrexate so had to let my local EPU know asap. had bloods done and was told it was negative! (helpful) i continued to do urine tests and they still said pos although still weaker than the test line, did a digital test thinking i should be about 6 weeks and it told me 1-2 weeks (3-4 weeks as a gp would say it) then i started to get some very light pink Discharge (sorry to be graphic i dont know how else to give all the facts) so went back in to hospital. they looked at my cervix and said it was closed looked fine and the discharge was minimal. They took HCG levels, which were 385 then 48 hours later they took them again and they are 392. i have been scanned both external and internal. They can see nothing in the womb, womb lining of 7mil and nothing in either tube or attached to either ovary. They told me they wouldnt be able to see anything ( consultant came to talk to me and said with levels under 1000 they wont be able to see anything on ultrasound) i have to wait a week now, then more hcg levels and another unltrasound. Does it sound like im just going to miscarry? My progesterone has also dropped from 39 to 28!!

thanks.... im beside myself with worry..... so scared its another Ectopic!!
whiteys_lady
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby inGodstime » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:20 am

Hi all

I have a fb friend currently going through this. Low beta's which dropped and are slowly rising again.
Totally know what she's going through. I told her about this site and she's been reading stories on here.

So this morning I decided to read my story again. It brought tears to my eyes, thinking back to that scary time. Looking at my healthy 2year old girl now, I cannot imagine being without her ever! So glad I hanged in there and waited it out! E>

Anyways, after our 6year long struggle with infertility, she totally "cured" us LOL. :)8 When she was 5m old I fell pregnant naturally :)O< and my little boy will be 1 in May. :)8

God has blessed us so richly. :H

To all reading this, struggling or going through something scary like this, hang in there. Trust your instinct and let nature take its course. (Except of course if ectopic and you need medical help)

God surely has a plan for all of us :H
inGodstime
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child
Previous

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories