Waiting on the Lord

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

Postby bensgal » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Keeping everything crossed for you hun!!!! I got blood results from doc today results were inconclusive telling me my blood levels are where they should be its soooooo confusing so i'm still staying positive.

Good luck and take care xxxxx
bensgal
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby faith11:1 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:51 pm

dont worry... praying for peace for you right now!
Blessings to you and your family. :H
HEBREWS 11:1
faith11:1
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby bensgal » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:02 am

Its all over, went for ultrasound today and baby certainly has died....
They say God works in mysterious ways well he certainly does... he took one baby from me and now another and the pain and hurt has all returned!! Im angry with the world and even dh has had the silent treatment I just want to lock myself away curl in a ball and cry!!
Fortunalty I have a wonderful !4 yr old son who wrapped his arms around me and told me it would be ok..... and do you know what? At that moment I felt blessed and thanked God for the wonderful miracles I do have I may not lost but when I die and I say goodbye to my wonderful sons I will be met by my 2 children I lost and get my time with them.

D&C booked for friday just want this horrible experience to end so I can get back on track and be there for the children who need me the most and I guess I can always look forward to the fact that my sex drive will go back up and think about the possibilites of trying again.

Thank you for your support and I wish you every success

love Sara x
bensgal
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby faith11:1 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:42 pm

:(O hugs to you!
That's right that God works in mysterious ways, but also just focus on the fact that you will see them in heaven and that when you are there, there will be no more tears. I found out about this book, I haven't read it, but someone said that it works! It is called supernatural childbirth by Jackie Mize. She teaches you about saying scripture and prayers over your body and also talks about loosing your little one. This one woman said that she read it and she was pregnant in two months! Just know that I am still praying for you and peace over your life and family. I also just call forth that little one that God has for you! :H Also, maybe you should get one more ultrasound before the D&C... I have read so many stories on here about things happening that way.. unless you are sure.. I dont want to pressure you or want you to think that it is wrong what you are doing because i certainly dont.. but like you said, God works in mysterious ways!
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby bensgal » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:52 pm

Thank you for your kind words Faith docs are certain there is no hope as baby has shrunk in size down to 15mm now and im supposed to be approaching 10 weeks. Time will heal this is no where near as bad as losing my baby when she was 49weeks old so I have gone through alot worse and pulled through a stronger woman!!!

Keep the faith and may you be blessed with your bub

x
bensgal
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby reyna » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:46 pm

Faith, you are in my prayers!!!
Please pray for us!!!
reyna
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

THANKS!

Postby faith11:1 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:14 pm

Thank you so much.. I just realized that the day I am supposed to retest is the day before Thanksgiving! AHH Then the Lord asked me what i am thankful for... These are testing times for us, especially mommies. I feel like God is calling forth the mommies who are willing to fight for their child. I am one of those mommies and there are so many of those mommies on this site!
I looked at all the verses that I was given for my little one and things that the Lord has spoken over my child and there was a stack about 2 inches thick! Just in a few months, the Lord has given me this..
The Lord is sooo good to me. E>
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby faith11:1 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:15 pm

Took test today... it was negative... :*(
I cried for a long time, but I know that I am supposed to be a mommy so I am just standing in the Lord and waiting on him
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby faith11:1 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:44 am

Well I took my pregnancy test today and it was negative so that means that we did in fact miscarry the baby. For anyone who may be reading this feeling sorry.... don't. I have made peace with it and with the Lord. His joy is my strength. I do not believe that I did anything wrong, nor do I believe that this was the will of the Lord. A miscarriage is a result of sin in the world.
Today I went to the inner court of the Lord. I sat down on the floor, put my hand on his scepter and then I looked up. When I did, the Lord was standing in the court, holding my child. He was small, wrapped in a blanket and had thick dark hair. He was precious. It was then that I realized that my little Ranen is in heaven right now. That does not mean that he will be there forever. I will see my son and the daughter that I miscarried last year. The Lord is good and we need to remember that at all times. I will not allow the enemy to steal the joy I had when I was carrying my son or my daughter and I will not let him steal my promises because the Lord never backs down on his word.
For anyone who is going through the same thing as me: Please know that there is nothing that you did wrong. You can't pray any harder than you believe in. You cannot have anymore faith than you believe in and do not throw out the faith that you did have when you were pregnant. Even if we do not receive a result in our time of faith and testing, in time of prayer and worship, that does not mean that the Lord did not hear you, or that what you fought through does not count to Him. He is daddy God and he cares about you just as much and more as you cared about your little one. I know that my kids are being taught and watched over by the best candidate for the job of Father and he knows what is best even when we feel like he doesn't. Stay in a good place and do not allow the enemy to take you off of the solid ground. Find rest and comfort in the arms of the Father.
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Kay » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:39 am

My heart just hurts for you. I in no way believe that miscarriage is a result of sin. We live in a fallen world. Sickness happens. Miscarriage happens. You will remain in my prayers especially during this holiday season.

(((Hugs)))
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Result of Sin

Postby faith11:1 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:16 pm

I do not want you to misunderstand what I was saying. I do not think that miscarriage is a result of sin that we have committed. I do agree with what you said, I guess I just did not interpret it correctly. Sorry if there was confusion in that... :)
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Kay » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:42 am

Oops sorry. I understood what you meant but it came out wrong :) I have family who believes that sort of thing so I always like to clarify that that is just wrong thinking.

(((hugs)))
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child
Previous

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories